Saturday, November 30, 2013

Free Editorial Graphic Organizer and Thanksgiving Break

Happy Turkey Day! I hope you have all had a relaxing break from school.  As much as we all love our jobs, I know that we love our breaks too.

Here is the Editorial graphic organizer freebie I promised (in this blog post) , it is also posted on my "Freebies" page on my blog: 

Editorial Graphic Organizer

Don't forget about the Teachers Pay Teachers Cyber Monday sale coming up on Monday and Tuesday next week!  Save up to 28% off on your favorite stores:

One more day before we get to go back to school to be with our kids!  I don't know about you, but I am definitely feeling refreshed after a break from school, but will still be counting down to winter break.  My school gets two full weeks off this year!  Before break, I want to wrap up my students current inquiry projects so we can come back from break with a clean slate.  It is hard to believe that we go back on December 2nd, so I will have to make sure I get everything done in the few short weeks I have.

What is something you want to do/get done in your classroom between now and winter break?

1 comments:

Desiree said...

Thanks for the freebie.:)

Post a Comment